Thursday, January 29, 2009

happy songs for happy people

Mogwai (Scottish rock band from Glasgow, Scotland) LIVE at KLCC Hall 5 21st Jan 2008. Starts at 20:00hrs sharp. Another great event by Soundscape Records Malaysia. Yes, i'm not their biggest fan, but i do listen and bought their albums (CD aaa...not downloads ok) before. Well, there are a few good songs that i like but not all of them of course. Again, how can i missed them here, at Kuala Lumpur (besides, it's my off day). And this would be their first, to perform live at Malaysia. I've missed Explosions In The Sky before, thanks to my duty roster; i won't missed this one for sure. Basically, i want to enjoy myself and to have fun together with friends. So, there was me, Reynold (Mogwai's big fan), Clement, Keneng@Nexson and Rob (Gary's housemate from London).

Nexon, Clement, me, Robert and Reynold.


Noemi came along with us, but she had to go somewhere else. Well, it would be too noisy for her...unless it's a House Music kind of thing...


"charging"
we had to treat ourselves with some Scottish whiskey since we'll be watching a Scottish band (an excuse...alu lah juak)

"Tukang Sadong"



more beer please....


To be honest, i can't recall his name...the main guitarist....i had to call Reynold before i say "Hi" to him. I was a bit tipsy too (more than that actually)..."STUART! STUART!" says Rey on the phone. "Where are you?" i asked him, "Am on my way home" says Rey. "YOU WHAT?!".......


we had to take photo with the guy in Black...nice tie by the way


Meet new friends too..!

Another new friends...

Finale

I've really had a good time that night...nothing but happy common people enjoying themselves...a good start for 2009. It could be worse if we're at Glastonbury(i wish). After the concert, we went to George & Dragon; an English pub for a couple of pint. I think i had too much booze and got sick the next day. I should stop drinking. Naaaahhhh....! It made me happy. Always. And, i'm NOT AN ALCOHOLIC!

3 comments:

adam k. said...

cool hehe

adrian ed said...

Adam wish you were here man...bah, bila ko mau pulang KL nih?

adam k. said...

nanti june i think.dua bulan kali..and then back here until end of the year. and oh my band is performing btw (without me). at MCPA, may 17th.

*shamless plug* ;p